Kids Under Cover is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to preventing youth homelessness.
We offer young people the unique combination of supported housing options with scholarships
There are many ways to get involved and help at-risk young people and their families.
Kids Under Cover supports vulnerable young people at risk of homelessness by building studios
YES Partnerships underpin all of Kids Under Cover’s work
Find out more about youth homelessness, our news, our publications and current research
Take action and help prevent youth homelessness. Your fundraising event can be big or small – you decide and we will be there to support you every step of the way.
Our vision is that no young person is homeless in our community. With 105,000 homeless Australians each night, 21,940 of which are under the age of 18, there is still a way to go and you can help.
Fundraising in the community is an essential part of Kids Under Cover’s fundraising activity. Community fundraising events are fun, provide a service, and the proceeds can help change the lives of young people at-risk of homelessness.
1. Check out our Fundraising Kit TODAY this has all the information you need to start planning your event
2. Decide how you would like to fundraise for us. Call us on 1800 801 633 if you are stuck for ideas.
3. Read through our Fundraising Terms & Conditions. Anyone seeking to organise or promote a fundraising event/activity for Kids Under Cover must comply with these fundraising conditions.
4. Complete our Fundraising registration form
5. Once we receive the registration form, we will send you an official Authority to Fundraise letter. This letter of authority assumes and expects that all terms and conditions outlined in the Fundraising Conditions are accepted and will be complied with.
Want to know more? Get in touch with our fundraising team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 801 633.
Download our Fundraising Kit HERE
Need some inspiration? Check out our fundraising ideas HERE
Join our 2017 Run Melbourne Team!
Kids Under Cover long-time supporter, A1 Office is holding a fundraising gala dinner to raise funds to support our work in preventing youth homelessness.
Workplace Giving is an easy and effective way to help your employees make a difference and show them that they can personally contribute to preventing youth homelessness.
Parachuute is a car-pooling app for parents to manage their kids’ transport needs. Parachuute has been designed and built in Melbourne
Having supportive partnerships and building strong relationships is imperative to ensuring the longevity of our Studio and Scholarship Programs.
Donate Your Car® offers an easy, fast and free alternative to selling or trading your car, van or other vehicle.
If you would like to take on a run for Kids Under Cover contact our fundraising team today to get your fundraising pack.
There is literally hundreds of fun, unique and easy ways individuals, groups and businesses can raise funds to prevent youth homelessness.
“I thought I’ve never done an ocean swim. That’s it, I’m in”