The annual Cubby House Challenge
The 2016 Kids Under Cover Cubby House Challenge will be held at the Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show (MIFGS) from March 16-20 2016. Kids Under Cover is the official charity of MIFGS.
The Cubby House Challenge brings together members of the building industry to design, build and decorate highly creative and unique children's cubby houses for public viewing and subsequent public auction.
Get involved - be a sponsor
Sponsorship opportunties are now available. Please email Kerry for further details, or call (03) 9429 7444 for a confidential conversation.
Why get involved?
- Raise vital funds and awareness for Kids Under Cover to prevent youth homelessness
- Raise awareness of your business
- Use your key skills & expertise in a fun way
- Be recognised for ‘giving back’.
About the venue
- The cubbies are displayed in a village setting and are a major drawcard of the Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show (MIFGS)
- MIFGS is the largest and most successful horticultural event in the Southern Hemisphere
- Attracts over 100,000 visitors over 5 days
- Held in Royal Exhibition Buildings and surrounding Carlton Gardens.
Please contact Kerry on (03) 9429 7444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past Cubby House Challenges
Check out our previous Cubby House Challenge events: